KBC Securities wants to be a leading DCM house in its core markets by building long-term client relationships.
We are offering to corporate, sovereign and semi – governmental clients diversified funding solutions through debt capital market transactions based on a strong developed placement through:
- - retail and private banking investor accounts of KBC Bank NV,
- - internet based sales through Bolero, the online broker of KBC Securities,
- - a strong European institutional placement capability.
In our product range (inter alia, plain vanilla, fixed and floating rate public bond issues and private placements in EURO and foreign currencies, structured public bond issues and private placements in Euro and foreign currencies) we focus as one single accountable team on:
- - the origination process through up to date market advice,
- - a smooth legal structuring and execution process,
- - creating the required “momentum” for launching bond issues at an appropriate timing, inter alia through debt roadshows in Belgium and abroad,
- - placement and distribution process
The DCM team, both on the origination and syndication side, can rely on a long standing expertise in the international debt capital markets, also based on the experience of the international and domestic fund raising in the capital markets on behalf of KBC Bank, KBC IFIMA and KBC Group through senior unsecured, covered and hybrid debt instruments.
In the field of Belgian corporate bonds, KBC Securities has a leading position. Early January 2013, KBC Securities obtained the Euronext award “Bond Finance House 2012”.
Countries offering this service