A ‘syndicated loan’ or ‘club deal’ is a loan made by 2 or more lending institutions on similar terms and conditions on the basis of common credit documentation and administered by a facility agent.
KBC acts as arranging, underwriting or coordinating bank including the negotiation, documentation and distribution of the loan to existing or new lenders.
- - Raise significant amounts of committed long term funding or short term bridge
funding for M&A-purposes
- - Flexible financing structure which can be tailormade
- - Standardisation across lenders of borrowing terms and conditions including
- - Means of introducing new banks and diversification of funding
- - Eases loan administration process through the agent as one single point of contact
with the lenders’ group
KBC arranges loans across a wide spectrum of products such as corporate loans, acquisition finance, leveraged buyouts, project finance and real estate.
Need more information?
Then contact your nearest Corporate Centre right away.
Countries offering this service